Tuesday

Delta Squadron

Enjoyed the site but the content is over priced. Michael made a pitch to help his subscribers save money but I don't think it made the site a better value. Michael has an approachable, easy going demeanor but the content is not the caliber of other training sites. That is not to say its not good, in my opinion its not a value at the current price of addmission.


For those new to internet marketing Ed Dale's 30 day Challenge material will be a much better starting point.

I have started to look at some of Mike Filsaime's material. One thing I liked is he gives very clear instructions for canceling. There are so mnay programs that fail on this point. So kudos to that and I will post on the content shortly.

If you are getting started please read my post: "Listbuilding and more"