Tuesday

Long time gone

I have been off starting a new business and I am happy to say it is going well. Back on my blog here to reach out to those that come across this blog to be extra careful these days with offers from Internet marketers.

My general rules for not getting ripped off are:
1. Never trust a money back guarantee-even if it has one of those cheesy seals
2. If you can not get a free look then you're probably better off going else where
3. When they mention money more than 3 times in the first 3 minutes--LEAVE
4. Use internet safe credit cards that let you limit the amount available if you are certain you want to go ahead and buy something. We have tested several money back guarantee offers that tried to hit our cc after we canceled.
5. If you can't find clear terms and conditions that you can understand--LEAVE

If you ever have a question feel free to drop me an email and I will let you know what I have on any particular offering.